Advising and representing national and international manufacturers and distributors of brand-name goods and services is a core aspect of SCHIEDERMAIR.
We advise clients on the entire life cycle of brand-name goods and services. More specifically, we assist clients with product development and regulatory issues, with protecting intellectual property rights, and with manufacturing and production matters.
We also advise our clients in connection with product launches, legal advertising issues, and also on questions that arise in relation to the distribution of brand-name goods and services.
Finally, SCHIEDERMAIR’s attorneys are well-experienced when it comes to advising clients on product liability issues and product recalls. If necessary, we also litigate on behalf of our clients on matters such as disputes with competitors on distribution matters, unfair competition issues, or issues involving regulatory authorities.
We represent well-known large and medium-sized manufacturers of brand-name goods, as well as distributors and retailers. For example, we have:
- Represented an international confectionary manufacturer in the prosecution of plagiarism claims and enforcing trademark rights
- Provided unfair competition advice to a global soft drinks manufacturer
- Provided unfair competition advice to a global toy manufacturer
- Advised and represented an international battery manufacturer
- Advised and represented one of the largest international financial services companies
- Provided trademark counseling and represented a well-known traditional camera manufacturer
- Advised a major German optics company on unfair competition matters, advertising of medicines, and trademark matters
- Provided comprehensive advice to a retail company with over 500 stores and a large eStore in the home and furnishings sector