German Attorney at Law since 2019
- Labor and Employment Law
- Contract Drafting
- Data Privacy
- Regularly advise companies in the financial, metal, and automotive industries, as well as in the fashion, IT, and real estate industries on terminating individual employment agreements and litigating wrongful dismissal actions before German labor courts
- Advise German and non-German companies on all aspects of labor and employment law on day-to-day matters
- Advise German and non-German companies on drafting individual employment agreements for employees, managing directors, and board members
- Advised and drafted commission agreements and employee incentive compensation agreements for a financial company
- Supported a catering company by advising it on a restructuring and on works council matters
- Drafted agreements between management and works councils (works agreements) and corporate guidelines for various companies
- Advised a mechanical engineering company on a significant staff reduction by preparing and implementing a mass layoff notice
- Due diligence on labor and employment law issues in connection with cross-border M&A transactions
- Advise various companies on data privacy issues
Mahssa has been a German Attorney at Law since 2019 and has been an Associate at SCHIEDERMAIR since 2020. She is a member of the firm’s Labor and Employment Law Group and also advises on data privacy matters. She completed her Certified Labor and Employment Lawyer coursework in 2021 and is currently pursuing a certification as well as a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in compliance, IT, and data privacy at the Hof University of Applied Sciences. She started her legal career as a research assistant in major British and American law firms. Prior to joining SCHIEDERMAIR, she was an Associate at another German commercial law firm in Frankfurt.
Mahssa studied law at the Johann Wolfgang-Goethe University in Frankfurt. Prior to becoming admitted as a German Attorney at Law, she completed her post-graduate legal training period at the Regional District Court of Darmstadt, Germany, including stints at ALLEN & OVERY and WEIL, GOTSHAL & MANGES.