German Attorney at Law since 1996
Notary since 2011
Mediator since 2015
- Practice Areas
- Practice Summary
- Representative Client Matters
- Education and Career
- Professional Recognition
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Leases
- Investment Law
- Notarial Services
Christoph regularly represents sellers or buyers in real estate transactions. His advice encompasses the “full set” of representation, starting with legal due diligence, drafting and negotiating real estate sale and purchase agreements (either in German or English and either as an asset or share deal) and culminating in post-closing matters.
He also advises landlords or tenants in connection with large commercial leases. He drafts and negotiates lease agreements and litigates lease disputes.
Christoph is qualified as a German Notary, specializing in real estate related notarial services, such as drafting, recording, and executing real estate sale and purchase agreements, agreements on hereditary building rights, and complex easements. In connection with the financing of real estate financing, this also covers the recording of land charges.
He has a special focus on the real estate market, in particular representing institutional investors, open-ended and closed-ended investment funds with a focus on logistics facilities, offices, and retail buildings.
- Advised an insurance company on the sale of a Frankfurt landmark building to an institutional investor (share deal; nine-figure purchase price)
- Advised a foreign fund on the sale of a large logistics property to a retail chain for the development of a large distribution center
- Advised a foreign fund on the sale of a German logistics portfolio
- Advised an insurance company on the acquisition of an office building; focus of the due diligence was on the possible invalidity of the building permit
- Advised an institutional investor in connection with the acquisition of several properties in the health care industry
- Ongoing advice of a public body situated in Frankfurt (large property owner) on all real estate matters, with a particular focus on hereditary building rights and commercial leases
- Ongoing notarial service in real estate matters